The Hevea coloured pacifier collection is the first in the world that is both 100% plastic-free but also colourful. Completely plant-based, made out of 100% natural rubber and FDA approved natural colour pigments. It is naturally non-toxic and free from baddies, as well as being biodegradable!
- 100% natural rubber latex – people and planet friendly production
- No PVC, BPA, phthalates and artificial colours
- Soft and gentle on baby’s face
- Uniquely designed ventilation holes
- Hygienic solid design – eliminates bacteria
- The ergonomically butterfly shape gives space for nose and chin
- Prevents vacuum around the mouth
- The stylish packaging made from FSC certified paper is ideal for gifting
- 4cm x 6cm x 5.5cm
All Hevea pacifiers are tested and meet EU standard EN1400, US CPSIA regulations and Australian regulation AS 2432-1991
It is recommended that, subject to individual usage, a pacifier is replaced every 6-8 weeks. This is a general recommendation for all types of pacifiers for reasons of safety and hygiene.