Ahh feeding a toddler is definitely a challenge. I'm sure I'm not the only one who has had cups thrown on the floor, drink everywhere & broken ceramic. That's why this range is amazing - this cup is perfect to get kids to learn to use a drinking up. The cup is small so only fits a small amount of liquid so while they are learning they don't spill a lot. It's a perfect "first drinking" cup & great to transition away from a sippy cup.
Made from BPA-free, food-grade silicone.
Non-toxic and contains no latex, lead, or phthalates
Size : 6.5cm diameter x 7cm high
Clean by hand with warm soapy water
microwave & dishwasher safe